1. What is your favorite Pixar movie? Have you seen all of them?
Boy, that’s a hard one. My children were witness to some of the first Pixar movies, so I, of course, was too. I’ll have to choose Monsters, Inc. though. Even though it had no music, and I’m a sucker for musicals, it stole my heart.
2. Do you enjoy soccer?
Again, my children introduced me to this. Their dad was a big soccer fan / player in Lebanon so they wanted to try out the sport. I ended up being a coach so that they could all be on the same team. While we didn’t win any tournaments we did enjoy the sport and I learned to appreciate it.
3. Are you musical?
I’d like to think I am. I played clarinet in grade school and can play some things by ear on the piano. But, other than my fantastic shower singing and serenading of the dogs I’m not that involved 😉
4. How many push-ups can you do?
Uh… Next question
5. Did you have braces when you were younger?
No. I always wanted them, but my top teeth are pretty straight. In my own view of the mirror I feel like I could do a little cosmetic work on the bottom, but my husband assures me they’re fine. He may be biased.
6. Summer or winter? Coffee or tea? Wedges or flats?
Winter. Love, love, love the stark beauty of a snow covered field. Coffee with lots of flavoring. Lots. Flats. Tendonitis does not lend itself well to anything higher than a tennis shoe.
7. Do you buy new or used cars?
Used. My husband bought the last new one and I constantly tell him that I’m next. I don’t think it’s going to happen, but I can hold out hope! 🙂
8. Are you afraid of needles?
No, not so much. Stitches completely gross me out though.
9. Do you get cranky when you’re tired or hungry?
10. Write your newest favorite recipe.
- Italian Chicken:
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet zesty Italian dressing
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cans cream of chicken
- Mix it all together and throw it in the crockpot for 4 hours. I’ve served it over both mashed potatoes and noodles. Tasty either way.
And, because this IS the blog of a photographer, there has to be a photo! My boys’ graduated from high school this past Friday. My hubster and I were quite proud…and relieved that they made it! LOL I’ll post more pics in another post, but for now here’s a group shot. It’s definitely not the sharpest photo I’ve ever taken but both my boys are in it so that’s all that’s really required to make this momma happy.
-thanks for stopping by!